Welcome all..... I live in Australia and have been punting on Sports for the past 6 years. Looking forward to another sucessful year in 2013...... I enjoyed another sucessful Campaign in 2012 which was my 2nd year posting here. Detailed results can be seen below.

I bet on the AFL , NRL as well as US Basketball, the NBA & NCAA CBB. Here I will post my plays as a record with regular write ups. It is most important that you create a Twitter account and follow me @baywatchbets as all my plays are posted there first then followed up with a detailed post here. Be sure to follow twitter below!!!

FOLLOW TWITTER

I play on ML, ATS, Quarters, Halves, Doubles and occasionally on Player Exotics. My goal is to hit close to 60%. However 53% will give a nice profit.

I bet in units. Though out the seasons I will play x1 unit, x1.5 units, x2 units and on occasions huge x3, x4 & even x5 unit plays! On average x1 unit should be 3.5% of your bankroll so adjust accordingly. This is very important as we are investing not gambling!

So for example your x1 unit may be to win $100, so I bet $110 @ odds of 1.91. Betting at these odds your unit outlay would be:

x1 unit play - $110 to win $100

x1.5 unit play - $165 to win $150

x2 unit play - $220 to win $200 etc.

I adjust the amount I bet according to the odds taken. for example playing x1 unit @ odds of 1.85 I then have to up my bet to $115 to win $100 and so on.

Patience and Bankroll management is the key.

Good luck all and enjoy the ride....

Friday, January 14

OFFICIAL PLAY

ATS - THUNDER +1.5 (x1.5u)

Orlando are in the middle of a 5 game road trip and is B2B off a OT loss in New Orleans. This game also broke their 9 game winning streak. Orlando are 10 - 8 on the road so far this season, Not bad, but if you look at closely at their wins majority are against teams under .500, Cavs, Nets, Wizards, Pistons etc. Oklahoma is on a three game winning steak of its own and while also on B2B, They are returning home off a nice 6 pt win against the Rockets. Confidence will be high. The Thunder are one of the best perimeter defending teams so far this season. So the Magic won't get those easy looks for 3. Which has been their big weapon on offence. If this one is close, look for The Thunders supreme FT shooting to play into account, especially when Howard gives up silly fouls, which he will. I see a let down in effort with this tired travelling Orlando team tonight. Thunder to win at Home.

(1.65 @ 1.91 @ Sportingbet)

1 comment:

  1. WINNER!!!!!! +1.5 units

    This one ended up closer than I thought, with orlando hitting a large number of three's to keep in touch. Including one at the buzzer. But The Thunder grab the Win SU.

    ORL 124 @ OHC 125

    ReplyDelete