Welcome all..... I live in Australia and have been punting on Sports for the past 6 years. Looking forward to another sucessful year in 2013...... I enjoyed another sucessful Campaign in 2012 which was my 2nd year posting here. Detailed results can be seen below.

I bet on the AFL , NRL as well as US Basketball, the NBA & NCAA CBB. Here I will post my plays as a record with regular write ups. It is most important that you create a Twitter account and follow me @baywatchbets as all my plays are posted there first then followed up with a detailed post here. Be sure to follow twitter below!!!

FOLLOW TWITTER

I play on ML, ATS, Quarters, Halves, Doubles and occasionally on Player Exotics. My goal is to hit close to 60%. However 53% will give a nice profit.

I bet in units. Though out the seasons I will play x1 unit, x1.5 units, x2 units and on occasions huge x3, x4 & even x5 unit plays! On average x1 unit should be 3.5% of your bankroll so adjust accordingly. This is very important as we are investing not gambling!

So for example your x1 unit may be to win $100, so I bet $110 @ odds of 1.91. Betting at these odds your unit outlay would be:

x1 unit play - $110 to win $100

x1.5 unit play - $165 to win $150

x2 unit play - $220 to win $200 etc.

I adjust the amount I bet according to the odds taken. for example playing x1 unit @ odds of 1.85 I then have to up my bet to $115 to win $100 and so on.

Patience and Bankroll management is the key.

Good luck all and enjoy the ride....

Thursday, January 6

OFFICIAL PLAY

DOUBLE - HORNETS ML / TIMBERWOLVES ML x1 unit play

On the Hornets and Timberwolves to both get the win at home.

New Orleans has quietly won their last 3 and are 14 - 4 at home this season. West starting to get back in sinc with CP3 on offence and their D has been outstanding. The Warriors are on their last game of a 5 game road trip winning 1 - 4 and will be keen to get home. Their are doubts over both their big men Lee and Biedrins which is one area the Warriors cannot afford to be short. Hornets to smother and grind out a win at home.

Minnesota has been in red hot form of late, winning 3 of last 5 after falling just short to the Celtics last start. T.Love unstoppable. Charlotte are 3 - 12 on the road and injuries to Wallace, Jackson, Mohammed and Thomas will take its toll tonight. Charlottes lack of depth against an in form TWolves at home..... Minnesota get the win.

(1.15u @ 1.87 to win 1 unit @ Sportingbet)

1 comment:

  1. LOSS ..... -1.15 units

    Lucked out on both legs of todays double. Hornets give up 10pt lead entering last quarter. Timberwolves charge home but get beaten in OT.

    GS 110 @ NO 103

    CHA 108 @ MIN 105 OT

    ReplyDelete