Welcome all..... I live in Australia and have been punting on Sports for the past 6 years. Looking forward to another sucessful year in 2013...... I enjoyed another sucessful Campaign in 2012 which was my 2nd year posting here. Detailed results can be seen below.

I bet on the AFL , NRL as well as US Basketball, the NBA & NCAA CBB. Here I will post my plays as a record with regular write ups. It is most important that you create a Twitter account and follow me @baywatchbets as all my plays are posted there first then followed up with a detailed post here. Be sure to follow twitter below!!!

FOLLOW TWITTER

I play on ML, ATS, Quarters, Halves, Doubles and occasionally on Player Exotics. My goal is to hit close to 60%. However 53% will give a nice profit.

I bet in units. Though out the seasons I will play x1 unit, x1.5 units, x2 units and on occasions huge x3, x4 & even x5 unit plays! On average x1 unit should be 3.5% of your bankroll so adjust accordingly. This is very important as we are investing not gambling!

So for example your x1 unit may be to win $100, so I bet $110 @ odds of 1.91. Betting at these odds your unit outlay would be:

x1 unit play - $110 to win $100

x1.5 unit play - $165 to win $150

x2 unit play - $220 to win $200 etc.

I adjust the amount I bet according to the odds taken. for example playing x1 unit @ odds of 1.85 I then have to up my bet to $115 to win $100 and so on.

Patience and Bankroll management is the key.

Good luck all and enjoy the ride....

Friday, January 7

OFFICIAL PLAY

ATS - KNICKS +2 (x1.5 unit play)

Have New York arrived? After beating the Spurs convincingly last start, I think so! and where better for Amare and his boys to prove it than at his old stomping ground. I cannot see how Pheonix can contain the Knicks big man. They already have one of the worst defence's in the league giving up 108.2 pts per game and are 1 - 7 from their last 8. New York are 10 - 7 SU and 13 - 4 ATS on the road. The Knicks have a clear advantage off the court and with Stoudamire and D'Antoni knowing these Suns pretty well. Knicks win this one but happy to grab the points here.

(1.65u @ 1.91 to win 1.5 units @ Sportingbet)

1 comment:

  1. WINNER!!!!! +1.5 units

    KNICKS DOMINATE!!!! Easy win by 25 in the end.

    NY 121 @ PHX 96

    ReplyDelete